Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in the entire web application lifecycle: analyze, design, develop, deployment, maintenance.
- Develop and maintain the core functional logic and operations of our US, EU and AU clients’ websites and e- commerce systems (Magento platform)
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
- Work with the Testers and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Bachelor Degree or Relevant Certificates in Information Technology or equivalent fields
- Junior Magento Developer: At least 1.5 years web application development experience
- Senior Senior Developer: At least 3 years web application development experience
- Familiar with one of the following frameworks: Codeigniter, Laravel, Yii, or Zend
- Good understanding on security principal for e-commerce application
- Willing to learn and adopt new technologies.